Image-Line has updated Deckadance, a DJ mixing application for Windows and Mac, to version 1.5.
Changes in Deckadance v1.5:
- Batch analysis of songs.
- Added native support for Vestax VCI-300.
- New beatgrid move via mouse over the waveform (SHIFT+CLICK+MOVE).
- Improved DVS engine when elastique time-stretching is disabled.
- Improved loop/leap exit function (more smoother now).
- Improved cue jump when loop/leap is active (it will be disabled automatically).
- Fix a bug when unplug midi devices at runtime on windows computers.
- Fix several bugs and maintenance.
No word on whether they’ve updated their controversial marketing.
Visit Image-Line for more information.