Between the Ohm64, the Akai APC40 and a bunch of other cool new controllers, it’s going to be tough deciding which one is the best fit for you and your music.
- USB Powered
- Bi-Directional MIDI communication
- Class-compliant: no drivers needed
- 75 Programmable backlight buttons for talk-back and interactive performance
- Programmable MIDI mapping allows you to change the MIDI settings on the hardware
- Immersion Gold Platted Circuit Boards
- Anodized Aluminum Faceplate
- Open Source software tools to create your own LED talkback interaction
- Ohm Core software included for MIDI editing, and LED talkback programming
- Cell DNA video performance software included
- Standard MIDI IN and OUT jacks
- Made in the USA by humans
- Available in Aluminum and Wood models. Wood is available in blue,
red, natural, and unfinished so you can stain or paint it any color you
The Ohm64 retails for $599. See our previous coverage of the Livid Instruments Ohm64 for more details.