This is a demo and walkthrough of FabFilter Twin 2, a software synth for Mac & Windows.
Key Features: Of FabFilter Twin 2:
- Three high-quality oscillators with PWM, hard sync, and phase sync
- Four state-of-the-art multimode filters with filter panning and 11 characteristics
- Over 1600 presets
- Ring modulation
- Revolutionary new interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 50-slot modulation matrix
- Modulation source signal visualization
- Side chain input
- Polyphonic portamento
- 32-voice polyphony and unison
- Highly improved MIDI Learn
- Unique per-component presets
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
- Available in RTAS, VST, VST 3 and AU formats for Mac OS X and Windows
Part 2 below.
As much as we all love messing around with software synth settings for hours on end, FabFilter still thought it wise to include presets in its Twin 2 subtractive synth. Let Bill Holland be your preset guide in this video as he previews included leads, basses and more.