Arturia has announced the 10 Year Suite, a box featuring 8 of the company’s software instruments.
The set includes:
- Minimoog V
- Moog Modular V
- ARP2600 V
- Prophet V
- Prophet VS
- Also included the innovative Brass and the powerful Analog Factory.
10 Year Suite is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for $699 USD / 549 EUR.
10 Year Suite features
- Each software instrument in THE 10 YEAR SUITE can be used as a stand-alone application or as a plug-in within your sequencer.
- Set to control with your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
- With the ability to work 32 bits/96kHz, you can now make music on your computer the way you would with a hardware synthesizer.
- For each of the available software instruments delivered in THE 10 YEAR SUITE you get high quality and innovative sounding presets.
- Classic synthesizers (Minimoog, Moog Modular, CS-80, ARP 2600, Prophet 5, Prophet VS, Jupiter-8)
- Thanks to TAE, Arturia’s proprietary technology, the sound coming from the different synthesizer recreations is as pure and phat as the original.
- Polyphony goes from 2 to 32 voices, with unison possibilities.
- Classic synthesizers (Minimoog, Moog Modular, CS-80, ARP 2600, Prophet 5, Prophet VS, Jupiter-8), all the features of the original synths have been recreated but more was added to take benefit of modern possibilities
- Modulation matrices.
- Step sequencers and arpeggiators.
- Innovative modulation sources.
- Additional effects.
- New filter types.
- Keyboard split and layer.
- Smart preset management.
- Three instruments available : Trumpet, Saxophone and Trombone.
- 8 parameters to control the instrument in real time: Attack, Pressure, Pitch, Timbre, Noise amount, Vibrato, Vibrato speed, Mute (for trumpet or trombone).
- More than 500 pre-written riff presets in different musical styles (jazz, pop, reggae, etc.).
- Analog Factory
- 3500 sounds that have defined the sonic palette of modern music.
- All presets carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths.
- Smart preset manager.
- Straight forward editing of each sound.
- 8 snapshot buttons (quickly store up to 8 snapshots for sound comparison, variations, etc.).