This is a video demo of the GotharMusic deMOON synthesizer.
The deMOON is an affordable 4 note polyphonic filterbank synthesizer with built-in granulator and distortion effects, step-sequencer and note randomizer. Small and compact in size with a great sound. Four oscillator’s and four LFO’s with continuously variable waveforms and four resonant multimode filters that can be parallel/serial connected how you like.
- 4 voices with each 1 oscillator or 1 voice with 4 oscillators in unison mode.
- Oscillators has continuously variable and modulatable waveforms.
- 4 resonant multimode filters (lpf/bpf/hpf) that are separately programmable and each can be parallel or serial connected to each other.
- Distortion effect with 5 different types.
- Granulator effect build in.
- 4 LFO\rquote s with continuously variable and modulatable waveforms.
- 2 envelopes.
- Note randomizer.
- 32-step step sequencer.
- Most parameters can be controlled by a midi-controller.
- Small and compact.
- Memory: 128 sounds and sequences.
- Output: 16-bit delta-sigma with 256x oversampling.
Check out the deMOON on our website: http://www.highendtentacles.dk