IZotope has released Radius for Logic and Apple Soundtrack Pro, a new version of their time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithm. The new version has been updated with support for Logic 9 as well as Soundtrack Pro 3.
iZotope Radius allows for independent control over timing and pitch of any audio material while preserving the character and acoustic space of the original recording. Using a hybrid method, it is able to preserve transients and sustained material simultaneously, making it useful for modifying fully mixed performances as well as individual instruments, voices, or other audio sources.
This new version of Radius adds a new pitch coherence control that enables enhanced control over the soundstage.
- Time streching between 12.5% and 800%
- Pitch shift from -36 to +36 semitones
- Maintains original acoustic space and sound stage
- Preserves transient attacks and timing accuracy
- Formant correction with strength and shift control
- Preserves Dolby matrix encoding
- Maintains phase coherency and stereo image
- Supports sample rates up to 192kHz
iZotope Radius retails for $399.99 USD.