IK Multimedia has introduced GrooveMaker for iPhone/iPod Touch, a new loop-based audio sequencer.
Everything in GrooveMaker is done in real-time. You can add, remove, and replace single or multiple loops as you listen.
If you’ve used Groovemaker, leave a comment with your thoughts!
- Instantaneous control over 8 stereo loop tracks.\
- Massive loop library of drums, bass, bass-drums, lines, pads, percussion, effects included.
- Play, Mix and Randomize loops on the fly.
- Combine studio-quality loops to produce a million possible grooves.
- Manipulate loops in real time (pan, volume, mute, solo, group, tempo).
- Arrange grooves easily with drag and drop to create full-length tracks.
- Save, preview and recall your mixed tracks.
- Upload your tracks as hi-quality WAV file to your Mac/PC (Wi-Fi network required).
- Interactive Help feature allows for quick learning, simply follow the indicated steps.
There are 4 GrooveMaker applications currently available:
- GrooveMaker FREE, House and Hip-Hop styles, 125 loops included (78-125 BPM)
- GrooveMaker Club, 189 loops included (130-135-145 BPM), $4.99/€3.99
- GrooveMaker Hip-Hop, 315 loops included (80-85-90-100 BPM), $9.99/€7.99
- GrooveMaker House, 315 loops included (120-123-125-127 BPM) $9.99/€7.99
GrooveMaker apps are available at the IK Multimedia section in the Apple iTunes App Store.
More information is available at the Groovemaker site.