Elionze has recently released FingerBeat (App Store link), a new virtual instrument for the iPhone, inspired by retro synthesizers & samplers.
Fingerbeat is available now for $3.99.
If you’ve used Fingerbeat, leave a comment with your thoughts!
- Step Sequencer: Making beats is easy as drawing and tapping boxes to generate unique sequences. Each color is associated to each channel type of pad.
- Pitch Keyboard + Editor: While recording, the notes you play will immediately appear in the editor. Its easy to make changes and draw free-form to create / delete notes using your finger.
- Multi-Touch Mixer: FingerBeat is built for user experience and live performance. Mix it in real time.
- Pocket Sampler + Kit Edit: Record any external sound using the built-in microphone. Load any existing sounds in the library to mix-and-match you own kits.
- Perform & Sing: Once you have programmed some patterns, connect to headphones and hear yourself sing over your musical creation. Conveniently change patterns with your thumb for live performance.
- Low latency audio engine.
- x8 Pads/Channels with Volume, Balance Mixer + Mute functions.
- x6 Pattern blocks per Kit.
- x6 Themed Skins + User Photo option using iPhone camera or gallery.
- x16 Kits “x8 User”.
- Built in sounds + kit templates.
- 16bit Sampler using internal microphone.
- Ability to use microphone with external speaker source (designed for iPhone & iPod Touch 2nd generation. Works on iPod 1st gen but requires microphone).
- Demo Patterns.