Repair An Electronic Organ

repairing-organ

At Instructables, Bigev has published an article that looks at DIY electronic organ repair. Repairing a broken tremolo, sticky keys and dirty contacts are covered.

This could be useful info if you’re including a vintage organ keyboard into your music.

17 thoughts on “Repair An Electronic Organ

1. I have a 1980s Hammond spinet organ and the amplifier is emitting all sorts of sounds. Can you repair it?

2. I have a Roland Atelier Digital Organ and the Upper and Lower Theater buttons have no sound.
    I have full volume on switch and food petal but still very faint sound. all other buttons are working
    properly. what could be wrong???charlie….

3. Lost toremoro on upper key board.
    My model is Thoma’s Type 263.
    can you repair? how much does it cost?

4. Somebody essentially assist to make critically posts I would state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and so far? I surprised with the research you made to create this particular submit extraordinary. Fantastic process!

5. I have a Yamaha organ that needs some work to be done .cn someone provide me with some numbers

My contact number 0122088928

6. I have a1974 Wurlitzer Funmaker 435 w/ roll player. Everything works after a serious cleaning of contacts, but after a month, the “G” notes stopped working. What’s wrong and how do I fix it?

7. i have an Suzuki electronic organ that the piano keys are stuck do or i can get them up but the keys stick down.can you help i live in naples fl 34104

8. I have a Yamaha Organ FE 30, which can produce the beats but no instrumental sound, Can anyone had contatc for repair.

9. I have a Yamaha Organ FE 30, which can produce the beats but no instrumental sound, Can anyone had contact for repair? My Contact number 96249339

10. I have a Hohner GP98M organ,
    No sound is geting to the speakers although it powers up when i put the power on.

can anyone help.