Sneak Preview: This is a unofficial preview of the Korg microSampler.
See the video in the comments for a demo of the Korg microSampler in action.
Here are the unofficial specs (thanks Rich!):
- 37 key (Natural Touch Mini Keyboard with Velocity) \
- 8 user bank (A ~ H), 1 ROM bank
- 5 types of sampling (LOOP / ONE SHOT / GATE / AUTO NEXT / KEY GATE)
- Sample rates of 48kHz – 24kHz – 12kHz – 6kHz
- Approximately 160 seconds per one bank (Mono / 48kHz sampling rate at 159.7 seconds)
- Up to 14 voice poly (stereo / mono regardless)
- 64,000 note sequencer (one per bank notes (16,000 notes max in one pattern))
- 96 ticks / quarter note resolution (real-time recording)
- MIDI IN, OUT and USB
- DC9V or alkaline 6 x AA batteries = giving 3 hours battery life approximately
- 516 (W) x 238 (D) x 65 (H) mm
- Weight of 1.9kg
- Software editor for Windows: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or later, Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 or later Mac: Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Official specs and pricing aren’t available yet for the Korg microSampler – but it looks like it will be an interesting new sampling keyboard.