AlgoMusic has introduced CZynthia, a VSTi based on the classic Casio CZ synthesizer line.
You can preview the sound of CZynthia below:
- Two Phase Distortion Oscillator sections each offering two sets of 8 waveforms.
- Three 8 stage envelopes each synth for control of pitch, phase and amplitude.
- LFO (BPM synced or free running) offering 22 waveforms, rate and delay with pitch and phase destinations.
- Pulsar module for algorithmic style pitch/phase modulation. (BPM synced)
- Ring modulation, detune and transpose controls
- Volume and panorama controls for stereo imaging and master volume.
- Scale generator for force scaling of notes. Choice of 8 scales with root key selection.
- Powerful multi FX section offering 7 simultaneous stereo effects: EQ, Rotor, Metal, Wah, Delay, Chorus, Reverb.
CZynthia retails for $39.95 / €27.95. A demo is available.