All controls can be custom-edited to send a variety of MIDI commands, while LED lighting can be controlled with user-defined MIDI commands. The Ohm64 is USB-powered for plug-and-play capability on Macs and PCs.
The Livid Ohm64 retails for $599 a the Livid Instruments site.
- USB Powered
- Bi-Directional MIDI communication
- Class-compliant: no drivers needed
- 75 Programmable backlight buttons for talk-back and interactive performance
- Programmable MIDI mapping allows you to change the MIDI settings on the hardware
- Immersion Gold Platted Circuit Boards
- Anodized Aluminum Faceplate
- Open Source software tools to create your own LED talkback interaction
- Ohm Core software included for MIDI editing, and LED talkback programming
- Cell DNA video performance software included
- Standard MIDI IN and OUT jacks
- Made in the USA by humans
- Available in Aluminum and Wood models. Wood is available in blue, red, natural, and unfinished so you can stain or paint it any color you want.