The upcoming 1.1 version of Maschine adds several features including MIDI control of external gear, Rex support, extended scene triggering and more. Details below.
New and improved features:
- MIDI Out Mode for sounds
- MIDI In for sounds and groups
- Drag-and-Drop audio export for scenes and patterns in host
- Record and trigger scenes switches via MIDI notes in host
- Scene retrigger option in plugin mode
- Loading groups without patterns
- Additional slicing sizes (1/8th etc.)
- REX file import
- Scene naming
- Adjustable metronome volume
- Record Count-In option
- Quick adjustment of group and sound volumes on controller
- Several fixes and stability improvements
This list is subject to change, and does not necessarily list all features and fixes that will be in the final update.