Imageline’s new video for FL Studio 9 is more style than substance – but it’s still kinda sexy.
Details on the new features are listed below.
If you’ve used FL Studio 9, leave a comment with your thought on it!
Here’s what’s new in FL Studio 9:
- Sidechaining – The FL Studio Mixer ‘Track Send’ now has an additional ‘Sidechain’ mode to support multiple-input mixer plugins.
- Multi-core CPU (Hyperthreading) – Improved multithreaded generator & added multithreaded effects processing.
- Multiple controllers – Can now control multiple independent instrument channels, assigned by MIDI number.
- Revised Playlist
- Playlist track naming & icon – Tools for better song organization.
- Riff machine – Automatic sequence generator tool.
- Mixer now has 99 Insert tracks (up from 64).
- Multi-core CPU support – Added ‘multithreaded mixer’ tracks processing for improved multi-core performance
- Autogun (free) – Sonic adventure, Based on Ogun.
- Sakura (demo)- String physical modelling instrument
- Ogun (demo)- Additive metal simulation synthesizer
- Gross Beat (demo) – Real-time, audio-stream playback, pitch, position and volume manipulation effect
- Stereo Shaper (free) – Mid / Side stereo processing
- Vocodex – The last word in vocoders (free with Producer Edition).