With Octavian, you can:
- Quickly find scales and chords and transpose them to any root note
- View any mode of any scale
- View chords in root position and first, second, and third inversions
- Build chords on any scale degree
- Use Scale Explore to view all scales that contain the notes of the current chord
- Use Chord Explore to identify chords built on the degrees of a scale
- Traverse the Circle of Fifths by holding down the note selector for 1.5 seconds
- View scales/chords as notes (C E G), intervals from the root (0 4 7), or intervals from the previous note (0 4 3).
NOTE Octavian is NOT a synth. It makes no sound. Bitnotic hopes to make Octavian THE music theory app for the iPhone.