The intro video, above, is a little over the top. They’ve got demo videos on YouTube that offer more specifics.
Features at a Glance
PCM Reverb Plug-In 7 Algorithms
- 7 legendary Lexicon Reverbs
- Hundreds of brilliantly crafted studio presets
- Multi-platform compatibility (Windows XP, Vista, and 7; Mac OSX 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, PowerPC and Intel)
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
- Visual EQ section for easy adjustment of both early and late reflections
- Presets can be stored in a DAW independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between any DAWs.
- Full parameter control and automation
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels going to and from the reverb
- iLok authorized
PCM Reverb Plug-In Multiband Notch Filter
Each algorithm can be run in either mono, stereo, or a combination of the two. We’ve taken the time to add Input and Output Meters in addition to a graphical EQ section for easy adjustment of both early and late reflections. The most noticeable feature, however, is center screen in a multi-dimensional realtime display. There are three screens to choose from, all showing different frequency stages of the algorithm to help you shape your sound.
PCM Reverb Plug-In Frequency LoPass
The user interface displays nine of the most logical parameters for customization, it also enables you to transition deeper into the algorithm to edit the full matrix of parameters. Compare your custom preset to the original and save it off once you have the perfect sound. You’ll also have the ability to load that preset into a different DAW.
PCM Reverb Plug-In Impulse Lopass
The wealth of algorithms and presets will enable you to envelop your vocals and instruments with the musical ambiance of panoramically wonderful spaces. The PCM Native Reverb Bundle is a complete collection of the finest reverbs, now with all the flexibility of a multi-platform native software plug-in.