Novation has released Automap 3.3 for Mac OS X and Windows.
Here’s what’s new:
- Logic 9.01 improvement.
- Revised RTAS wrapper to allow plug-in updates.
- Nocturn Keyboard enhancements.
- Updated DAW set-up guides improvements.
- Fixed issue with keyboard settings with SL MkII and Nocturn Keyboard.
- Fixed display issue with dynamic port menu with SL MkII and Nocturn Keyboard.
- Fixed issue with quitting Automap while using Logic 9.01.
- Fixed issue with updating RTAS plug-ins with new wrapper system.
- Fixed issue with dual mono RTAS plug-ins on Pro Tools HD.
- Fixed problems with updating Automap template when memory protect is set to on.
- Fixed issue with encoder 2 and mod wheel clash with Nocturn Keyboard.
- Updated Novation Automap Control.remotemap for Reason/Record.
- Added iPhone HUI mapping as default.
- Added mappings for Pro Tools native plug-ins and Logic 9.01 native effects.