This is a demo of the quite awesome and relatively inexpensive Stylophone Beatbox.
Stylophone Beatbox Features:
- Three new sounds: Beatbox, Percussion and Steel Drums
- Record Loop and Playback function
- Tempo Adjust
- Volume control
- MP3 function – play along to any music – includes two way adapter
The Stylophone pocket synthesizer steps into the future with the all retro classic instrument taking the next leap on the evolutionary ladder. The result is the rocking Stylophone Beatbox delivering the coolest sounds of the new millenium.
The Stylophone Beatbox is available for $25.50 at 100milligrams.
Stylophone II Beatbox with MC Zani
Features 3 all new exclusive sounds – beatbox with MC Zani, percusssion, and steel drums.
Also new is the record and scratch functions that allow you to playback loops of your work. Another feature is the tempo adjust switch for beat pitch control during loop playback.
The MP3 input feature means it is also possible to syncopate your scratches along with your favourite tracks. Plug in your device and lay down some dope style to your favourites.
- For ages 7+
- Requires 3x AA batteries – not supplied
- Original features
- Packaging (approx) 27cm(W) x 15cm(D) x 6cm(H)
- Product (approx) 15.5cm(W) x 10cm(D) x 4cm(H)
- Headphone socket
Wordwide release – the new Stylophone Beatbox with MC Zani.