Hotelsinus Sound Design’s TonesynthDS is a work in progress – but it looks like another dose of musical crack.
Here’s what the developers have to say about the status of TonesynthDS:
We are close to the first test release of TonesythDS,
- Patterns and preset save not working at the moment.
- 4 Waveforms implemented
- OSC MOD Amplitude (ring) modulation is working and really fun, the others didn’t.
- REAL ADSRH is working 100% and realtime display the results.
- Sound generating is about 7-8sec when you hit the OK button in “generate” section.
- Filter section not working
- Sequencer is wait for the previous pattern before the next is coming.
- Play and start working
- X is clear the actual pattern
You can follow the development of TonesynthDS at the developer’s blog.