Live Intro has the same basic features as Ableton Live at a lower price and comes with 7 GB of Sampled Instruments, Drum Loops, Beats and Breaks, 200 Audio and MIDI Racks and Effects and 500 Instruments and Drum Kits from the Ableton Live Suite library.
So you’re probably wondering what the differences are between Ableton Live Intro and Ableton Live.
The biggest differences are:
- Live Intro is limited to 2 stereo inputs and outputs
- It’s limited to 8 Ableton instruments per project
- Live Intro doesn’t include the Looper or the Vocoder
- Live Intro is limited to 4 VST/AU instruments and effects per project
- Live Intro is limited to 8 scenes per project
- Live Intro doesn’t support External Instrument and Audio Effect devices
- No video import/export
Full details on the differences are available in chart format at the Ableton site.