The Quasimidi Polymorph is a virtual analog synthesizer, with sequencer, released in 1997.
The videos offer a tour through the 64 sequenced presets that come with the Quasimidi Polymorph. All can be changed or over-written. Each preset has 4 parts and each part its own FX. No external effects processor was used. This is the sound you get straight out of the box.
- Polyphony: 8 voices to 16 voices
- Oscillators: 3 per voice with 128 waves (sine, saw, square, pwm, tri), 30 sampled waves, noise, external
- Filter: 2 resonant 12dB high pass and 12/24dB lowpass
- Effects: 2 per part: 2-band EQ, delay, dist., chorus, flanger
- Sequencer: 16 step, 8 variations, 4 parts or instruments
- Memory: 128 patches, 64 performances
- Control: MIDI