- Affordable, fully programmable poly synth with a 100% analog signal path
- Classic, real analog sound—including legendary Curtis analog low-pass filter
- Four-part multitimbral capability with four separate outputs
- Combo Mode for huge unison patches, stacked sequences, and “modular-style” poly sounds
- Expandable: poly chain with other Tetras, Prophet ‘08, and Mopho for expanded polyphony
- Just 7.9? x 5? (20.07 cm x 12.7 cm)
Batt calls the Dave Smith Tetra synthesizer ” another cracking little synth from DSI.”
See his full review at the Sonic State site.