Cableguys has released FilterShaper 2, an update to the VST filter effect that adds parallel filter routing, pan modulation, free-running LFOs and support for Mac OS X.
New in FilterShaper 2:
- Now available for both Windows and Mac OS X.
- Unique Parallel Routing: Added parallel routing option for FilterShaper’s two filters.
- Filter Panning and Volume Control: Individual controls for both panning and volume in parallel mode for each filter.
- Free-running LFOs: Set the speed of the LFO loop length in hertz or rhythmic units, independent of the host tempo.
- Modulation of Master Pan Control: The new master control can be modulated, just as all the other controls. This powerful feature can add some interesting movement to your sounds.
- Improved User Interface: Clean and uncluttered user-friendly design with a refined waveform editing area. All the controls are available within one single window.
FilterShaper 2 is available now for Windows and Mac OS X as a VST effect plug-in. It costs €49 / $69 but the demo version has minimal restrictions and is “free”: No time limitation and just one instance of FilterShaper 2 (and VolumeShaper) per song can be used for free with the built-in presets.