U-He has announced ACE (Any Cable Everywhere) – a new modular software synthesizer.
The selection of modules and clear layout make ACE the ideal instrument for newcomers delving into the fascinating world of modular synthesis. The number of ways to connect modules together is practically infinite, and you will soon discover how much more fun it is to make your own sounds in ACE than in a non-modular synthesizer.
Here’s what we know so far about U-He Ace:
- ETA: early December 2009
- pricing: 69EUR (includes 19% VAT, ca. 85 USD net when bought from overseas)
- formats: VST on Windows, VST/AU/RTAS on MacOS X
- system requirements Mac: Apple Macintosh Computer running MacOS X 10.4+ on a G4 processor or newer, Intel Core 2 Duo or better recommended
- system requirements Win: VST2 compatible host software on a PC with SSE2 supporting processor, Intel Core 2 Duo or better recommended
- number of presets and such: tba