[BLOK] is a new modular synthesizer for Windows, originally designed as a platform for teaching audio synthesis to students.
- Classic synthesizer modules such as Oscillators, Filters, Envelopes and Effects
- Easy to use interface. Blok was originally created as an educational program to teach audiodesign principles. This means that each module is simple to understand.
- Connect everything. There are no limits on connecting blocks together.. if a block generates a signal, connect it up!
- Versatile DSP engine. Additive, Subtractive and FM synthesis are all possible. Let Blok be your synthesis swiss army-knife.
- Full undo/redo. Dont like what you have done? Go back to a time when you did!
- Low in cpu. Blok was made to run well even on low-end computers. On today’s machines, it tears up the track! This will let you make more complicated setups and get more bang for your synthesis buck.
[BLOK] is currently a free download, but the developer notes “only the buzz version is officially supported at this point! the standalone and VST versions are under heavy construction, use at your own risk.”