KX77FREE’s Kx-Modulad 2.0 is a free “analog” style modular synth for Windows with stereo SF2 player and an additive synthesis WaveTracer to build waveforms.
- Stereo routing.
- 3 Polyphonic EGs with for each segment: curves, velocity and Kbd controls.
- 1 Monophonic EG with for each segment: curves, velocity and Kbd controls.
- Multiple trigger sources and sync for the EGs and the LFOs.
- 2 oscillators with 2 waveforms and 2 outputs with Phase modulation and Sync.
- 2 independent Sub Oscillators.
- 1 Stereo SF2 player.
- 2 Monophonic LFOs with 2 Rates and ASR EG.
- 2 Mulitmode VCFs.
- Mixer with 6 sources: Noise, Vco1 1-2, Vco 2 1-2, Ring, Vco1 Width, Vco2 Width and 3 outputs: VCF1, VCF2, VCA.
- Each mixer voice can be modulated by different sources.
- Noise Generator with an EQ.
- Sample & Hold.
- Ring Modulator.
- 6 host sync clocks.
- 2 Midi inputs.
- 1 Distortion.
- 2 Delays with sync, multimode filter and modulation oscillator with sync.
- 1 Scope with 100 ms of buffer size.
- Full Midi learn.
- Full NRPN implementation.
- 128 KX presets