Ableton Live: Tom Cosm does a “power run” through 10 Ableton Live tips.
Cosm’s tips cover:
- Resetting a parameter to its default value
- Moving everything in the piano roll up or down an octave.
- Drawing lines freehand with the pencil tool
- Changing the grid size intro triplets, or off completely using key commands.
- Moving just a few notes in the piano roll, select them by holding down Shift and clicking.
- Playing back the audio exactly where you last stopped it.
- Duplicating a loop AND it’s automation.
- Consolidate chopped loops into a neatly timed loop.
- Zooming everything out to 100%
- Using the virtual keyboard to trigger samples in the drum rack.
See Cosm’s post on this video for more details on the tips he covers here.