Arturia has announced version 2.0 of their virtual ARP 2600, ARP2600 v.
Here’s what’s new:
- A new preset navigation system called SoundMap
- Lower CPU utilization on Mac OSX
- Better Audio Unit compatibility (Digital Performer most notably)
- Ability to use NRPN midi messages for automation
- Better handling of control surfaces while changing preset
- Presets now respond to modulation wheel
- Fresh batch of presets made by a selection of top sound designers
- MIDI RPN “pitch bend range” message is now recognized
- New Syncrosoft copy protection
The update is free to existing users. ARP2600 V costs USD 249.00 / EURO 229.00.