Waves has introduced MultiRack, a plug-in platform designed especially for live sound.
- Take Studio Sound to the Stage and Back Again
- Quick & Simple Setup
- A Fraction of the Cost of Hardware
- Simple Routing: No Cabling, No Rack Mounting, No Trucking
- Full Recall, Full Control
- Set and save presets and snapshots per song and song sections
- Windows & Mac OS X Compatible
Bundled with the H-Delay and IR-L Native plug-ins, MultiRack will be available “soon” for $600.
MultiRack is a software host that gives FOH and Monitor engineers the power to run the same Waves plug-ins used in recording studios and mixing rooms the world over. Armed only with a laptop, an I/O and MultiRack, you can now shape your Live sound at a fraction of the cost of hardware, and do away with racks of heavy effects units.
With easy setup and advanced preset capabilities, MultiRack delivers all the flexibility and portability of software, with sound quality and convenience that beats hardware.