Sweetwater’s Daniel Fisher demonstrates the BOSS RE-20 Space Echo stompbox, using a Moog Minimoog Voyager as a sound source.
Features of the Space Echo:
- Simulation of the famous Roland RE-201, with the spacious, analog tone of the original Space Echo
- Faithful modeling of the RE-201’s tape flutter and magnetic head sound saturation
- Tap input pedal allows delay time to be set by foot
- Longer delay time than the original RE-201
- Control parameters such as REPEAT RATE, INTENSITY, and more via Expression pedal.
- MODE SELECTOR knob with 12 placements just likes the original Space Echo