WOK has announced that ClockWOrK, a MIDI step sequencer plug-in for Windows, is now available.
According to WOK, clockWOrK is designed to let you create “hypnotic sequencer lines known from Klaus Schulze or Tangerine Dream”.
Here’s an audio demo:
- Clear and easy interface
- Number of steps selectable (up to 16)
- Note per step selectable from 3 octaves with display
- Additional row for velocity or MIDI CC
- Each step can be muted or skipped (!)
- Sequence transpose by MIDI input
- Selectable speed (clock divide)
- Manual step thru the sequence with button or MIDI key
- Reset to a specific step manually or on bar start
- Play only when MIDI key is pressed
- Random play
- Supports automation by your host (like “Learn” in Reaper or Energy or Novation Automap)
- MIDI-ouput; any plugin or synthesizer can be used as sound source
ClockWOrK is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC for 39 € (ca. 59 US$).