The Beat Thang was announced at the 2009 Winter NAMM Show and was expected earlier this year. The Beat Kangz, though, have been busy getting out a desktop app and an iPhone app.
The Beat Thang Production System is expected to be available early in 2010 for $999; Beat Thang Virtual is now available for $149.
Features of the Beat Thang Music Production System:
- 256 MB Ram
- Two Headphone jacks
- Two High Speed SD card slots (up to 32 gigs)
- USB in and out
- Pitch & Modulation wheels
- All metal housing for added durability
- Lithium ion battery with 6 hours of portable playing time
- 3.5 inch color video LCD screen
- Illuminated control panel
- Integrates seamlessly with Beat Thang Virtual. Anything you edit, record or produce on the Beat Thang can be transferred to Virtual and vice versa.
See the Beat Kangz site for details.