Infrasonic M49 USB MIDI Controller Offers Advanced Features

YouTube Preview Image

2010 NAMM Show: Infrasonic has announced the M49 advanced USB MIDI controller – a USB-powered MIDI control keyboard that features a joystick, DAW transport panel and an X-Y pad.

Infrasonic M49 Features:

• 49 key velocity sensitive USB MIDI controller
  • 8 assignable MIDI controller knobs
  • 3 digit 7 segment LED display
  • Fully assignable X-Y pad
  • Fully assignable joy stick
  • 1 assignable MIDI controlling slider
  • Transport control buttons and assignable jog wheel
  • Sustain pedal jack
  • USB 2.0 bus powered
  • M49 Editing Software – For Customizing Functionality
  • Multi-client MIDI Driver – For Multiple Virtual MIDI ports

The M49 retails for $160 and will ship January 21th, 2010.

8 thoughts on “Infrasonic M49 USB MIDI Controller Offers Advanced Features

1. Trying to keep a little bit up with new development I have to say that this looks quite nice.

The one thing which I'd consider a big con are the rings around the knobs. I mean.. Whenever you turn a knob it will just light up. Well, what for? I think thats a weird feature; when I turn a knob I don't need a light to tell me what I turned. And if a ring is present I'd expect it to be some sort of indicator which allows me to see how far I turned the knob.

Apart from that I think this is a interesting concept.

2. Trying to keep a little bit up with new development I have to say that this looks quite nice.

Apart from that I think this is a interesting concept.

3. Trying to keep a little bit up with new development I have to say that this looks quite nice.

Apart from that I think this is a interesting concept.

4. very nice!

but must say…hardly could concentrate on anything than the guys voice…it sounded cool in a dorky way.

5. Just a quick note on this controller. It is finally here in some decent quantities and is being priced rather nicely. It can be found for as little as $129 on one of the "major" websites…not a bad deal, even if the lighting ring makes little sense. When compared to other 49 key controllers in that price point, it seems like a no-brainer.

6. Seems like at that point, they were throwing in everything but the kitchen sink. i think they put lights on the knobs just for something to do…lol.

7. this controller is good, affordable for the best quality and innovation.
    the design is futuristic, innovative … white color is awesome!
    roland Apro series are good too, m-audio axiom pro series are good too.

mun teu boga keyboard kontroler mah ulah sok ngagogoreng produk batur ah, meuli heula kakara ngomong… leres?
    ieu infrasonic teh alus pisan ceuk sayah mah.. nuhun

thx.