2010 NAMM Show: Behringer introduced the 25-/49-/61-Key UMX line of USB/MIDI Controller Keyboards.
They feature a USB/Audio Interface, 100 Software Instruments, 50 VST Effects and energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition Software.
- Velocity-sensitive USB/MIDI keyboard featuring 25 high-quality full-size keys and unbeatable programming versatility, real-time control and playability
- USB/Audio interface included for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
- EnergyXT2.5 – music production software included
- Intuitive sound module NI KorePlayer with 300 MB sound library
- Plug and play with Mac OS X, Windows XP and Vista operating systems
- 8 real-time rotary controls plus 10 assignable switches
- Freely assign MIDI control changes to the modulation wheel, volume fader and pedal port
- Full 128 tone range via the octave shift function with multi-purpose LED status indication
- Separate MIDI Out allows controlling external samplers, synths and other equipment
- Runs via USB, batteries or a power adapter (not included)
MSRP (excl. tax):
- UMX250: $149.99 / €120.00
- UMX490: $189.99 / €144.00
- UMX610: $219.99 / €180.00