epicVerb 1.5 contains not only some bugfixes and stability improvements but also re-worked algorithms which support “way more dense and three-dimensional reverberation processing.”
If you’ve used epicVerb 1.5, leave a comment with your thoughts!
- stability improvements, especially for the memory issues that were causing crashes when deleting plugins in some host applications
- improved reverb tail generation (affects faster density build up, diffusion and depth perception)
- MOD knob does not disappear anymore when ctrl+click
- plug-in does not write separate .dat file to disc anymore
- faster loading times on systems with large amounts of system fonts
- VST vendor tag changed to “Variety Of Sound”
- SSE1 support is discontinued
The epicVerb 1.5 audio plug-in is a Win32 only release and requires a SSE2 (or higher) compatible system. It is tested and known to work in many VST compatible hosts.
The download is available here.