XSeed’s Korg DS-10 Plus – an enhanced version of the Korg DS-10 software synthesizer for Nintendo DS – is now available.
The original Korg DS-10 software, which combined the interface of the Nintendo DS with the functionality of the classic Korg MS-10 synthesizer, has been optimized to essentially double the power of the original when used with a Nintendo DSi.
- Exchange sounds and songs and play with up to eight units simultaneously through a wireless communications link.
- Improved professional-grade music tool software for Nintendo DSi/DS at a greater cost performance value than the original KORG DS-10.
- Optimized for DSi with 12-voice polyphony and to double the power of the original KORG DS-10: 4 analog synthesizer tracks and 8 dedicated drum tracks, increase the total number of tracks from 6 to 12 (DSi only).
- Song mode revamped for expanded song composition and real-time performance. Per track Mute/Solo built into the Song Mode, and Edit/Play enabled for all modes to further improve real-time performance (available for DSi/DS).
- Delay, chorus, and flanger sound effects available from the mixing board, and three different note-entry modes: Touch Screen control, keyboard screen, and matrix screen.
Here’s a demo of the Korg DS-10 Plus in action:
The Korg DS-10 Plus retails for about $30.