Xhun Audio has introduced LittleOne – a virtual emulation of the Moog Little Phatty analog synthesizer.
LittleOne emulates every component of the Little Phatty (oscillators, filter, envelopes, LFO …), preserving the original frequency responses and frequency ranges.
The result is an analog-sounding instrument – all in the digital domain. In addition to the Little Phatty synthesizer emulation, LittleOne encloses a full rack with a 16-step MIDI sequencer, a 16-step trancegate effect and two master effects slots.
- The Moog Little Phatty Physical Modeling emulation
- Two aliasing-free analog modeled oscillators with continuous selection mode ( like the original ) between Triangle, Saw, Square, Pulse
- A 4-Pole Low Pass filter modeled on the classic Moog Ladder, featuring the original frequency responses and overload control
- Two 4-Stage ( ADSR ) envelope generators
- Modulation LFO with the original waveforms and frequency ranges ( 0.2~500 Hz )
- Monophonic/polyphonic mode, pitch bend ranges and more – all accessible from LittleOne LED display
- 128 ready-to-use presets from classic analog to contemporary cutting-edge dance to psychoacoustic sounds and SFX
- XSQ16M, a build-in 16-step MIDI sequencer
- GATED!, a build-in 16-step trancegate effect
- Two master effects slots with the possibility to choose between delay, reverb, tube distortion, flanger, chorus
- Full MIDI CC#s mapping (according to the original Little Phatty CC#s specs)
LittleOne is a Windows VST instrument. It retails for 75 Euro.