Got an extra $13,000?
The Reactable Live! It brings all the possibilities of the original Reactable and makes it portable and easy to setup.
The Live! version of the instrument allows you to touch and see the music while performing. The different sound generation and manipulation modules, which are real physical objects, permit infinite flexibility and control in musical expression. Exploring and using modern techniques of music production has never been easier or more exciting.
The Reactable was conceived as an instrument to bring back the expressive possibilities of traditional instruments to musicians who are working with new technologies. It uses concepts of modular synthesis, sampling, advanced digital effects processing, and DJing and combines them with modern human computer interaction, multitouch technology and a tangible interface. The Reactable Live! is a completely new experience in live music performance.
- Portable – Easy to transport and set-up.
- Compatible with your current and future live setup.
- Physical blocks and a multi-touch display make it direct and natural to control.
- Visual – All musical processes are visualized in real-time.
- Modular – Different modules for sound generation, effect processing, sequencing and control.
- Robust – Can withstand heavy usage by professional musicians on stage.
- Intuitive – Explore it and learn on the go.
- Collaborative – Several people can play it simultaneously.
- Flexible – Highly customizable. Extendable effect and sound library
- Materials – Aluminum structure, Acrylic screen, Fiberglass frame
What is included:
- Reactable Live! Core Component
- Table structure with projection surface
- Set of 25 musical blocks
Reactable Systems’ Reactable Live! will be available for pre-order on March 29, 2010; a deposit of €2000 is required.
The initial run is limited to 20 units and will be available to customers from the European Union only.