Musikemesse 2010: Pioneer has introduced the Pioneer CDJ-350 deck and DJM-350 mixer.
Pioneer CDJ-350 Deck Description
This new unit lets you DJ using MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files that are stored on different forms of media such as USB mass storage devices or CD-R/RW discs.
- Beat Display Function – This visually illustrates the beat position of a song and the playback point providing easier hand, eye and ear coordination for scratches and loops.
- Auto Beat Loop Function – With one press of a button on the player, the user can create various loop performances including:Beat Loop, Loop Divide and Hot Loop
- Auto BPM Lock – DJ can set a master beat per minute (BPM) on the CDJ-350 so that current playing songs can be synchronised with just the touch of a button.
- Create Playlist Function – While a song is playing, users can immediately add it to a new playlist with a touch of a button for future playback of favourite songs.
- DJ Software Compatible – The CDJ-350 is MIDI compatible with other DJ software allowing it to be used as an audio interface.
Pioneer DJM-350 Mixer Description:
The Pioneer DJM-350 has four types of basic effect – Filter, Jet, Gate Crush and an isolated three band EQ. It also features a front mounted USB port to let you record performance onto USB storage devices for later review, no computer necessary.
Other features include mic/aux input terminals for connecting portable audio players and/or microphones, fader start functionality with an attached CDJ player and a crossfader curve adjustment function to enable smooth or sharper track transforms.
Both units will be available in June 2010.