djay Remote’s Features:
- Seamless integration with djay via WiFi (two-way-synchronous)
- Ultra-low latency
- Full access to the user’s entire iTunes library on the Mac
- Automix function, for superior, convenient control
- Multi-Touch enabled mixing in real time
- Individual control of dual turntables for scratching, cueing, skipping, and other effects
- EQ and volume controls
- An intuitive user interface that mimics djay’s design and ease of use, including a timeline with time/artist display, turntables with cover artwork, and rotating vinyl
djay Remote integrates with djay over WiFi and is synchronous 2-ways, so that any changes made on djay are automatically updated live on djay Remote, and vice versa.
djay Remote lets you run Automix on a selection of songs; work two turntables individually; scratch and cue music in real time; and control effects, looping, skipping, and cue points — all from the iPhone and iPod Touch.
“After the great success of the recently launched Vestax Spin, the dedicated hardware controller for djay, we wanted to take another huge step forward in making DJing accessible to every iTunes user. The djay Remote is most definitely a leap ahead and is capable of bringing the joy of mixing to the masses,” said Karim Morsy, CEO of algoriddim. “djay’s enhanced Automix feature already lets users walk away from their Macs and still have their music mixed automatically, but now they can be just as creative and hands-on even while moving around the room. djay Remote has all of the features needed to rock the party, with a breakthrough interface that expands the arsenal of the creative performer.”