de la Mancha has introduced loophole, a MIDI-triggered loop sampler that lets you play sections of up to 4 different loops, using midi notes to control which section of which loop plays.
You can load any 4 loops and sync them to host tempo, then, using MIDI notes, you can play the loops, switching between loops, playing several loops and defining which sections play. You also get a visual display of the loops, the play position and which sections are being played. The multi-out version lets you apply further effects processing to each loop separately. Loophole also has a volume envelope per loop to declick or fade in/out.
- Loop sampler, using midi notes to trigger sections of each loop, either specifically or randomly.
- 171 original drum loops in 24bit Wav format, across 19 different kits covering acoustic and electronic styles (Rock, Jazz, Breakbeat, DnB, Hip Hop, Dubstep, Lofi, Glitch, 8 bit, House, Trance and more).
- Loads any 16, 24 and 32 bit WAV in mono or stereo.
- Very low CPU (<1% on 2.2GHZ dual core CPU).
- Tempo-sync each loop by setting length in beats, allowing stretching or different lengths if desired.
- Play sections of each loop, each triggered by a different midi note.
- Play random sections using one midi note.
- Graphical representation of loops, play position and triggered sections.
- Normalise and mono options per loop.
- Envelope per loop to fade in/out or declick.
- Volume control and mute per loop.
- Stereo out and Multi-out versions.
- 21 presets covering different styles and sounds.
- 12 midi files showing examples of basic and advanced triggering.
In addition to offering full control of which sections to play, you can also trigger random sections, too.
Loophole is available now as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC for $24 USD