Have you ever wanted to create your own sample-based VST and Audio Unit virtual instrument?
Maize Sampler 2 is a new cross-platform tool for sound developers that lets you create sample-based virtual instruments.
- Group selections by key / controller / MIDI channel.
- Disk-streaming / Memory reading mode.
- Poly / Mono / Legato voice mode with glide time.
- LFO, ADSR envelope and reverb effect.
- Round-robin / Random overlapped sample trigger.
- Load EXS24 sampler format.
- Sample loop, Choke cluster, Release trigger.
- Big sample mapping area and sample table view.
- Export .mse compact instrument file.
- Generate VST and Audio Unit plug-ins.
- User defined UI background skin.
- XML defined knob, label combobox and keyboard.
- Serial number copy protection on exported instruments.
Details are available at the MaizeSoft site.
Maize Sampler v2.0 is available now for $89. It’s available as a free limited download & the license unlocks its full feature set.
If you’ve used Maize Sampler 2, leave a comment!