The Jomox MBrane – an “analog acoustic” drum synth, is now available for 279 EUR.
Specs below; see the Jomox site for more details.
- Instrument – Percussion Synthesizer
- Membrane Oscillators – 2 T-OSC, each of tune and dampening adjustable, both couplings in either direction adjustable
- Presets – 110 (10 User RAM, 100 FLASH)
- Sound Engine – Fully analog with storeable parameters
- Envelopes – 2 analog envelopes for membranes and noise that are controlled by one parameter (decay)
- Noise – White Noise, Metal Noise with 65535 different noise pattern combinations
- Gate – Trigger gate time 0.5ms-10ms, up to 4-times multi trigger possible
- LFO – 8 wave forms: Saw +/-, Sine +/-, Tri +/-, Rect +/-, modulates the pitch of one or both the T-OSC, starts always syncronous to the note trigger and is pitch envelope at the same time
- Display – LED 7 segment 3 digits
- Midi – Midi In, Midi Out
- User Interface – 1 data wheel, 1 potentiometer, 5 buttons, 16 LEDs for parameters and functions
- Outputs – 1 mono out 1/4? RCA jack
- Output Level – About 0dBu
- Input – External analog trigger input, sensivity adjustable
- Power Supply – External wall wart adapter 9V DC
- Weight – Ca. 0.5 kg, 1.1 lbs.
- Size – 145×155x35mm
STRANGE Organic Drum Sounds! Synth Notes and Sci-Fi Noises… this new device makes them all. What’s unique is this is a MIDI, CV or sound trigger controllable ANALOG ACOUSTIC DRUM SYNTH! Yes, it’s unique circuitry can imitate the sound of congas, bongos, cowbells, etc. ( as well as various synth madness )