Arturia has introduced the $300 Analog Experience The Factory – a native software synthesizer, combined with a dedicated controller keyboard.
According to Arturia, the user experience is the same as on a traditional hardware synthesizer, except that Analog Experience The Factory offers more sounds (3500 high quality synthesizer sounds), better integration with DAW’s and a cheaper price.
If you’ve used Arturia Analog Experience The Factory, leave a comment with your thoughts!
- Hybrid synthesizer based on advanced Software/Hardware combination:
- New Analog Factory 2.5 inside the box
- 32 Universal MIDI keyboard with velocity and channel aftertouch
- Plug and play: the Hardware and Software instantly recognize each other and offer perfect integration.
- Analog Factory 2.5:
- 3500 synthesizer sounds that have shaped modern music production
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths: the Minimoog V, the Prophet V, the ARP 2600V, the Moog Modular V, the CS-80V and the new Jupiter-8V
- Smart preset manager: quickly filter the presets to your requirements, by instrument, type, characteristics.
- Straightforward editing: each preset’s key parameters are accessible to modify the sounds.
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP/ Vista/ 7 (VST, AU, RTAS)
- The Factory keyboard:
- Ultra-thin aluminum and wooden case.
- 32 semi-weighted keys with velocity response and aftertouch.
- Works as a Universal 32-key MIDI keyboard.
- New MIDI control center to set up MIDI integration with any external software or device.