IK Multimedia today released AmpliTube for the iPhone, in three versions:
- Amplitube ($19.99)
- Amplitube LE (2$2.99)
- Amplitube Free.
The iPhone guitar amp software is available now in the App Store.
The software effectively turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a mobile guitar and bass multi-effects processor. It works with the AmpliTube iRig, which lets you connect your guitar to your iPhone/iPod touch.
Highlights of the full AmpliTube for the the iPhone include 3 simultaneous stompbox effects, an amp-head plus cabinet and a microphone. You can choose between 5 amps (clean, crunch, lead, metal, bass) with full controls, 11 stompbox effects (delay, fuzz, overdrive, wah, envelope filter, chorus, flanger, phaser, octave, noise filter + distortion once registered), 5 speaker cabinets and 2 microphones (dynamic and condenser).
AmpliTube For The iPhone Features:
- Real time guitar and bass mobile multiFX app
- Full rig built from 3 simultaneous stompboxes + amp + cabinet + mic
- 11 Stomps, 5 Amps, 5 Cabinets, 2 Mics available
- Import and play your songs or backing tracks with real time effects
- 36 presets can be saved/recalled on the fly
- Includes tuner/metronome
- Low-latency for real time playing
- FREE and LE versions also available