2010 Summer NAMM Show: Numark has introduced iCD DJ in a Box – a DJ mixer with two input channels, main and headphone outputs, mic input and smooth faders. The iM1 mixer records mixes straight to the iPod and accommodates all dockable iPod models, allowing greater flexibility and convenience.
“Many DJs need a complete package for getting started or as a secondary system, and iCD DJ in a Box was designed with that intention,” said Chris Roman, Product Manager, Numark.
- DJ system with two CD players, headphones, microphone, and two-channel mixer with iPod dock
- Play tracks from iPod and record your mix to iPod
- Rugged tabletop CD players with large, performance jog wheels
- Perform with CDs and CD-Rs
- Anti-Shock™ buffered skip-protection technology
- Seamless looping for creating and integrating loops
- Single, continuous, and programmable playback
- Compact, versatile mixer with two input channels, mic input, main and headphone outputs
- 2 NDX200 CD players
- iM1 mixer with iPod dock
- HF125 headphones
- 2 power cables
- power supply
- 2 audio cables (stereo RCA)
iCD DJ in a Box is expected to be available in August 2010. Pricing is TBA.