Adobe has announced that it’s bringing Audition to the Mac. Apparently a lot of people use Macs for doing audio……
Here’s what Adobe has to say about Adobe Audition for the Mac:
Adobe Audition for Mac, coming in a future release, will bring modern audio post-production to the platform of your choice. Familiar tools for audio editing, multitrack mixing and recording will meet expanded device support, greater workflow flexibility, and optimized performance. Plus, best-of-breed audio restoration tools make it easy to clean up production audio. With the essential tools you rely on for fast-turn projects, Audition for the Mac brings a fresh face to audio post-production.
We expect to make a public beta of Audition for the Mac available in Winter 2010.
Audition for Mac will offer:
- Powerful audio editing and multitrack mixing views
- Superior noise reduction capabilities
- Native 5.1 Surround support and multi-channel effects, plus other new effects
- Optimized audio post-production workflows
- Fast start-up, high performance multi-threaded processing, and parallel workflows