UGO Audio’s Texture 1.2 is a free virtual analog synth for Windows that offers “gritty smooth nasty weird” sound.
Texture offers an amazingly wide range of…well…textures. Smooth, odd digital ambiences, metallic rings, synthetic percussion, brutally distorted sounds, classic virtual analog sounds, and even some physical modeling type tones are all possible with this unique synth.
The heart of Texture is its special band pass filter that offers great variety and depth of tone.
After that, you can continue to sculpt your sonic textures with three types of distortion, high rez low pass filtering, metallic effects, reverb, gate sequencing and dual delays.
- Virtual Analog.
- Mono/Poly operation.
- Pulse Width + modulation.
- Monstrous Band Pass Filter.
- Highly Resonant Low Pass Filter.
- 2 Envelopes.
- 3 LFOs.
- Metal Module with modulation.
- Dual Delay with MIDI sync and pan.
- 16 Step Gate Sequencer.
- Gate length control.
- 128 Patches By: Ugo. Mark Stolk (Mystahr) and Tim Conrardy.
Download at the UGO Audio site.
If you’ve used Texture, leave a comment with your thoughts!