Arturia has released The Player, its latest addition to the Analog Experience Series. The Player combines a dedicated controller-keyboard and a native software application in one package.
The software features 1000 Arturia synth sounds, made from the company’s flagship software synthesizers (Minimoog V, Prophet V, ARP 2600 V, Jupiter 8V…).
Arturia The Player Features:
- Ultra-thin aluminum and wooden case.
- Full sized keys
- 25 semi-weighted keys with velocity response
- Works as a Universal 25-key MIDI keyboard
- New MIDI control center to set up midi integration with any external software or device
- 1000 synthesizer sounds
- Smart preset manager: fast filter the presets to your requirements, by instrument, and type
- Straightforward editing: only the key parameters are accessible to modify the sounds
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP/ Vista/ 7 (VST, AU, RTAS).
Arturia The Player is available now, listing $169 /149€. Expect to pay around $150 for it.
If you’ve used The Player, leave a comment with your thoughts!