- Real-time vocal pitch correction
- Real-time 4-part harmonization in varying styles (Choral, Pop, Barbershop, Jazz, Baroque)
- Customizable key and scale selection (with a voice-controlled key selector)
- Traditional effects – reverb, echo, stutter, and cavern
- Abstract effects – ring modulator, bit crusher, flanger, and auto-wah
- Change and mix any harmony style and effect while you sing
- Shake the device to set echo times
- Recording capabilities with .m4a file-saving
- Sharing capabilities via the device’s email client or iTunes document sharing.
This sounds pretty cool – but MusiAmi should really put up a demo video so you can see what you’re getting.
If you’ve used ImproVox, leave a comment with your thoughts!
Never before have so many powerful features been bundled into one easy-to-use App. With state-of-the-art audio processing and a sophisticated yet intuitive feature set, it’s both easy to enjoy and a challenge to master. Controls are simple and immediately gratifying, while recording and sharing is easy and straightforward. With 5 unique harmony styles and 8 different effects to choose from, you can make your music as simple or complex as you choose. All it takes is the desire to explore — and create.
For iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS
Headphones required; supports ear bud headsets with mic and traditional headphones